Userbar Things

For general OOC discussion about Furfed.
The_ASE
Species: Arctic Wolf

Userbar Things

Post by The_ASE » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Just a proposal, as I'd like to be going collecting with these things in some sense, is adding userbar things like the ones I have in my signature. My idea is to get one for every forum I am on/run/etc. but then I thought about, for here, making one that everyone could use with varying titles. I have the program to do it fairly easily and I have a few samples on hand to show from my own forum to give an idea of the look, and they're below, but spoilered.
Image (blue and white because it's sort of the de facto color it seems)

Image (orange because that's what I colored my moderators)

Image (red because that's the default admin color)
Anyway, to make one I'd just need colors to be used for the basic bar, as well as an image to stick on there like above. I wouldn't mind doing this if only for a bit of showing of things we are a part of and so on. As I said, I'd just like to show everything I have. I figure it would be a neat little thing to add to the forum to more easily show positions, or other places, and whatnot.

Naturally, feel free to shoot the idea down if it's not liked.

DarkShadowFox

Re: Userbar Things

Post by DarkShadowFox » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:16 am

What is the code for installing usebars?

The_ASE
Species: Arctic Wolf

Re: Userbar Things

Post by The_ASE » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:01 pm

DarkShadowFox wrote:What is the code for installing usebars?
It's not a code really. In this case I use the [img] bbcode with the [url] bbcode around it to link to the different things the bars relate to. WA links to my NS nation for anyone that had diplomatic things, region one links to region, forum links to forum. Just showing the places I am at and stuff. Were you interested in a couple?