Flat Tail (Yes, I am just going to go with it)

Because half the fun of a RP is planning it.
The_ASE
Species: Arctic Wolf

Flat Tail (Yes, I am just going to go with it)

Post by The_ASE » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Yeah, I don't like the name, but I am feeling uncreative right now. So yeah it's my turn to take this over since I think I can do it right and not send a person as a guide that's prone to psychopathic fits of violence.

And yes, the colony has real universities kind of. The one I am going to base this around will be a joint military and civilian place. The military part being like West Point, so all the people there are real soldiers. The soldiers and civilians would rarely mingle with one another for obvious reasons, though the military being next door might be interesting.

So yeah, I think this has been done countless times now, so let's see if we can do it right this time. You know what to do.

Name:
Description:

Aatuylva
Species: House Folfdog

Re: Flat Tail (Yes, I am just going to go with it)

Post by Aatuylva » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:40 pm

LOLREPOST 8D

Name: Ziza Khafmen
Sex: Female
Subject: Sculpture
Race: Ai'lupan
Description: A short Ai'lupan female, typical in the black fur color and red eyes. Quite petite. Has several prosthetics, both her legs and her right arm have been replaced. Wears an eyepatch over her left eye and has no tail. Very hyper-active. Owns a Reshan kitten named Sparkles.
An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.—Robert A. Heinlein

miokalia
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Species: Mechanical T-Rex

Post by miokalia » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:57 pm

redacted for era-appropriateness
[S]Name: Dieter Rossignol Heinz Cola
Species: Gomi via Coronan Drone
Subject: History
Description: Dieter is using a Coronan drone (Like a Malych but with 2 sets of arms and weirder looking) but is normally a Gomi (which is why his name, like most of his kind, was derived from the labels of packaging littering the garbage planet of Gomi)
He is here because he wants to hear and learn what Earthcritters have to say about their Earth-history in order to gain a greater understanding of Earth-things.[/s]

Aluez
Species: Hybrid

Post by Aluez » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Name: Tisra Vlodovic
Species: Fennec/Cross Fox
Subject: Medicine
Description: General Tod Vlodovic's sister and companion. She stands about 10 inches tall on all fours, and is about the size of a standard kit fox. Her ears and tail tip glow green and her fur is black with a grey cross on her back. Her eyes are blue.
-----
Name: Liska Bmir
Species: German Shepherd
Subject: Partying/Drawing
Description: Blind in one eye from a dagger wound, she stands 4'11" and has a slender build about her. Trained in martial arts and combat training as a Marine.
-----
Name: Milan
Species: Leafeon
Subject: Agricultural Studies
Description: Stands 5'5", and is a known Mage back in Aluez. No further information is available
-----
Name: Reen Fastpaw
Species: Grey Foxtaur
Subject: Economics
Description: Is marked up like a grey fox and stands 5'7" on all fours, carries an expandable lance with him at all times.
-----
Name: Tod Vlodovic
Species: Fennec/Cross Fox
Subject: Cooking
Description: Stands 4'11" and is covered in white fur. He is Tisra's brother and a general of the Aluezi Armed Forces. His eyes are red and he has a golden cross on his back
-----
Name: Jennifer White
Species: Arctic Fox/Ice Kitsune
Subject: Foreign Cultures
Description: Jennifer is your average - or as many would say, not so average - Arctic Fox, at a glance, but upon closer inspection, one would notice differences between her, and other Arctics, like for instance, the warming Aura she gives off, and the ghostly white fur that covers her body. Her eyes are Violet, and only turn red when she is angry.

She does have a crescent moon mark with four stars around it in a circle on her left cheek, which glows constantly at night due to her magics. This mark turns red as well when she's angry, and is usually accompanied by a tribal marking network sprouting forth from the mark to cover her body, how far these markings extend depends on how long she stays active while angry.
Last edited by Aluez on Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
The light must be extinguished, for the shadows to disappear

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

The_ASE
Species: Arctic Wolf

Post by The_ASE » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:11 pm

Name: Kseniya Xaimoungkhoun
Species: Human
Subject: Political Science
Description: The Emperor's sister. About 5'7", around 150 pounds. Blue eyes, brown hair. Only attending the university because she wants to get an idea of how politics work. Also the Anean guide through the culture of the Empire and the sights and sounds.

---

Name: Selena Welhan
Species: White Tiger
Subject: Partying/Anatomical Studies
Description: The Prime Minister's sister. About 5'11", around 180 pounds. Needed an excuse to get out of the Castle and have fun and decided to follow around Shachar around to the university. Mostly just taking up space.

---

Name: Amado Mehrotra
Sex: Male
Species: Black Panther
Subject: Officer Training
Description: Close friend of Kseniya. About 6'1", around 213 pounds. Red eyes.
Last edited by The_ASE on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Vipra

Post by Vipra » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 am

Name: Karachtoloi Mayazotlo
Species: Jaguar with lynx ancestry
Subject: Painting
Description: Karachtoloi, also known simply as Kara, is one of Horde Mistress Zapaya's many sons. He stands very tall for a Kalian at five foot four inches, and weights around two hundred pounds with the typical super compact and highly muscular build of his jaguar blood omnipresent under rich black dotted yellow fur. Kara has a short, stout, and powerful muzzle with large clean fangs that he exposes when angered too greatly. He does take after his jynx father though, with large ear tufts and white fur across his chest and tummy.

Selqu
Species: North Smilodon

Post by Selqu » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Name : Väeku Veriatog
Specie : Foxed golden Fynx
Subject : Climatology
Description : Väeku "Mike" Veriatog is coastal Fynx from Farkge, the premier harbour of Selqu. He's the son of Commander Tsula Veriatog, the captain of a military icebreaker. To the dismay of his father, Väeku chose a scientific way. He decided to study abroad to escape from his stubborn father.
He stands about 5'10", which is a bit tall for a Fynx. Like any Fynx, he's got a white fur with an individual colored pattern : in his case, he's a "foxed golden" Fynx. This means that, from the wrists to the 4/5 of the forearms, his fur is blond, extended with two stripes on his hands ; a same pattern is on his legs (this pattern reminds foxes black pattern, hence the 'foxed'). In addition, the tips of his hair are blond too. Because of his hyperopia, he must wear glasses. His eyes are purple, but through his glasses they look pink.
Pronunciation :
IPA [vajku vɛʁjatɔɣ]
English : 'äe' like English 'I' ; 'e' like the 'a' in 'James' ; 'i' like the 'y' in 'yes'

Name : Eritzap Ucixa
Specie : Bat
Subject : Linguistics
Description : Eritzap is a typical Inner Selqu bat. She's from a middle class family living in the Pfirte region. She's very smart and has a passion for languages. She 'met' Väeku on a MUD, then they got to know each other via e-mail. Though he considers her a friend, she fell in love with him. As they both wanted to study abroad, they decided to go to New Gracaria together, to finally meet each other IRL.
She's about 5'7", yellow eyes, brown hair. She has black orange fur, with four-fingered hands prolonged by her wings that are fixed to her body till the pelvis. Because of her wings, she can't wear usual pants, instead of it, she wear a sort of leggings attached to her upper thighs and an extended shirt that covers her pelvis.
Theme : Pomme C
Pronunciation :
IPA [ɛʁidzap uᶮ!ixa]
English : 'e' like the 'a' in 'James' ; 'tz' is 'dz' ; c is like this, 'x' is like 'ch' in Scotish 'loch'

Bas-tilarn
Species: Raven

Post by Bas-tilarn » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:03 pm

Name: Al Ahduk Tziporah
Species: Red Panda
Subject: Foreign Cultures
Description: Al is a 5' 6'', comely specimen of the Tziporah family. Cousin to Isra Tziporah, one of the current Cardinals, he was raised to copy her example. Attempting to prove himself to the family, he joined and recieved training in the Oathkeepers and Inquisitors, completing a few missions before being transferred to diplomats training. He now serves as a Tziporah Foreign Agent, learning information about other cultures and politics that could potentially forward the families interests.

Note: He is not a James Bond spy. Rather he is simply a foreign national that keeps abreast of current events and relays said information back home. He is studying to better understand the information he collects.
In an atmosphere of nervousness and fear, true strength is feeling those emotions as well, and pushing past them. Not ignoring them, but incorporating them into your decisions and actions. - Me